Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting of Oadby Wyggestonian Rugby Football Club Limited (Registered Charity no 1175251).
Together with the Inaugural Annual General Meeting Oadby Wyggestonian Rugby Football Club (Trading) LTD
To be held on Wednesday 15th January 2020
At 1900 hours in OWRFC Clubhouse, Oval Park, Wigston Road, Oadby
The purpose of the first part of the meeting will be to approve the accounts following on from the AGM of the Charity Company held on the 5th June 2019 when a full explanation of the club accounts was delivered at the meeting. Followed on with an explanation of the changes in the accounting period, which means that completed accounts would not be available until
later in the year.
Following on from this the Inaugural Annual General meeting of the Trading Company.
- Welcome and signing in
- Explanation of the meeting and the structure and relationship between the Charity Company and the trading Company
- Presentation of Report of the activities of the trading Company since being established (Chair/Commercial Secretary) Adoption of Report
- Presentation of Accounts (Treasurer)
- Adoption of Accounts Appointment of Auditors/Independent Examiner
- Election of Officers /Directors
- Motions to be put to the AGM
- Any Other Business
By order of the Board of Directors for both companies
Christopher John Redfern Hon Secretary
42, Estoril Avenue, Wigston, Leicester. LE18 3RD